Latest Celebrity Scandals!

Celebrity SexTapes, Movies, Videos, Pics!

Olsen Twins, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Ema Watson, Kendra Wilkinson, Lady Gaga, Kim Kardashian, and Many More Added Daily!

CLICK HERE FOR LATEST ADDITIONS!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Get It Straight! Iggy Azalea Proclaims She's Not "A Fake Lesbian" Or A Real One Even Though She Raps About Pu$$y!

Iggy Azalea has become a gay icon of sorts, doing extremely well in clubs with a loyal same-sex following!


And while she's extremely grateful for their positive reception, she doesn't want her fans to get confused about her straight sexuality---especially because she hates that everyone is trying to make bisexuality trendy these days.


Confused?! Fear not, we will explain!


In a recent interview, Iggy was asked if people assume she's a lesbian because of her raps about the female body. In response, the Aussie confessed she's totally straight and not trying to straddle the gender fence at all!


And frankly, it pisses her off when people do! She said:



"I will do songs and I'll talk about women, and also, there was such a big trend of people being fake bisexuals. I don't know what that was about. Like, "I'm such a bisexual woman," and I'd be like, "But you had boyfriends your whole life; you're not gay. So, why are you pretending to be? What's with that?"



Iggster continued, revealing she's not trying to be a "fake lesbian" and being straight is "cool" too:



"I know I talk about women a lot, and I think women are beautiful and I like talking about them, but I didn't want people to misconstrue that and think that I was being a fake lesbian. It wasn't a, "Don't think I'm gay," but more so me being like, "Hey, I'm not a fake lesbian." Straight's cool too, you know! It's almost like gay nowadays is so trendy that people want to be gay and then they don't. I'm not gay. I love gay people, but I'm straight. I don't wanna kiss girls. I'm not into girls. I appreciate women, and I like rapping about them, but in case you thought I was a lame person pretending to be gay, um, I'm not."



Whelp...


Glad she cleared things up!


The takeaway: she LOVES the gays, but isn't gay.


Get it? Got it? Goood!



No comments:

Post a Comment