Latest Celebrity Scandals!

Celebrity SexTapes, Movies, Videos, Pics!

Olsen Twins, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Ema Watson, Kendra Wilkinson, Lady Gaga, Kim Kardashian, and Many More Added Daily!

CLICK HERE FOR LATEST ADDITIONS!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Kelly Clarkson Will Always Be A Little Bit Country

As long as she’s singing, we’re happy!


Kelly Clarkson has been talking about her music and we’re shocked to learn why she has only done country duets!


The American Idol alum spilled the beans, saying:



"I have, like, 5,000 duets in country music. I don't have one in pop. That's legitimately because everyone turns me down. I'm not even kidding. I've asked sooo many artists to sing with me. Everyone legitimately turns me down! The only one that hasn't was Chris Daughtry ."



It’s hard to believe, but she’s been turned down eight times!


Lucky for us, she’ll keep writing her girl power songs, despite being super in love, and is also releasing a Greatest Hits album!


Kells went on to talk about her career, stating:



"I'm not ever gonna be one thing. I want great music. I don't care what it is. I'm not gonna record a country song just to be on country radio. I want it to be something I'd legitimately have on my album, if I'm having a pop, R&B, whatever album. I guess it's hard for people to wrap their heads around. I don't want to be pigeonholed."



We repeat, as long as she is singing, we are happy!


[Image via WENN .]



No comments:

Post a Comment