Latest Celebrity Scandals!

Celebrity SexTapes, Movies, Videos, Pics!

Olsen Twins, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Ema Watson, Kendra Wilkinson, Lady Gaga, Kim Kardashian, and Many More Added Daily!

CLICK HERE FOR LATEST ADDITIONS!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Emma Watson Clears The Air! Is She Tying Herself To 50 Shades Or Not!?!



Fifty Shades of Grey has so many hands in its business right now, it's not even funny!


And while there's so many contenders for the role of Anastasia Steele right now, let's talk about Emma Watson !


While many believed she was the strongest lead for the role, she's come out and said:



"I haven't read the book, I haven't a read a script, nothing. There are so many movies you become attached to when I've literally never even received a phone call. It was the same way with The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo – I never even saw a script! I'm not going to go out there every time someone attaches me to a film to say no or release a statement."



WELL SNAP, SNAP HERMIONE! SNAP, SNAP!


Guess we should stop picturing her in handcuffs then. Oh well!!


There's still plenty more to choose from! ;)


[Image via Mavrix Online .]





No comments:

Post a Comment